Online Coaching

Online Coaching

Did you know?

  • 75% of adults who continue further education, do it to improve their position in the employment market or to support their career. The other 25% learn English just for fun!
  • English is the number one business language around the world and many employers expect a certain level of English language skills from their staff.

Whatever your reasons for wanting to improve your language skills, The English Room’s professional trainers will support your success.

Benefits of improving your English language skills at The English Room Online

Increased confidence in daily business

Improved communication with colleagues and customers

Better reputation among colleagues

Accelerated promotion within your company

Personal and Professional success

Our online platform has been designed specifically for the purpose of language learning. It is the perfect way to communicate from the comfort and safety of your own home and it is packed full of features made to make your complete learning experience easy and convenient.

Discover our offers for

Online Coaching Prices

Type max. No. of Students Price per Unit / Person
Individual Coaching
General English / Business English
1 from 44€ (min. 10 UE)
from 42€ (min. 20 UE)
from 40€ (min 50 UE)

Partner Coaching 2 21€
Group Coaching
General English / Business English
6 9,80€ General English
10,50€ Business English

Tests and Exams

Are you thinking about spending a semester abroad or even doing your whole degree in English? Are you applying for the Work and Travel program? Or perhaps you’ve already decided to pack your case and make a new life for yourself in an English-speaking country?

There are many reasons for taking an official language certificate. The English Room can help you to prepare for a number of tests in either one-to-one or partner coaching.

By tailoring the course to your specific needs, our qualified and dedicated trainers will help you to get the result you need.

Cambridge Exams

We work closely with the local Cambridge Assessment Center in Leipzig to provide you with the perfect exam preparation. Our expert staff can support you through the whole process to make the experience an enjoyable one!

More Information


IELTS Academic – for professionals and academics looking to further their careers abroad or for students applying for university

IELTS General Training – for people who are looking to emigrate to New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada or Australia

More Information


One of the most widely-accepted tests worldwide for people who are hoping to study or work abroad.

More Information